Friday, September 21, 2007

YouTube

YouTube_"YouTube Broadcast Yourself."

Before I take this class, Ive never posted videos on any sites. I heard YouTube is the biggest UCC site. So I decided to try to post on YouTube!


This is YouTube main page.



To upload my video, I clicked the upload button.
But
I had to log in.


I logged in. After that I could get a upload page.



I wrote some information and finally I uploaded my firstvideo.

Including the loading time, I took about 8 minutes to do it.




So easy!

Here is my firstvideo in YouTube

After I posted my video, I understood why YouTube is the biggest UCC site after. The process of posting was very easy even though this is my first time to post something. There are a lot of video, but these are categorized very well. Also I saw brief information of each video before I showed them. Most of all, I could feel very confortable to post mine because there were lots of amateur videos about daily life. YouTube keeps an open space to anyone and any kind of videos even though they are amateur videos and does not have an important message.


No comments: