Saturday, September 22, 2007

Medialab

medialab.ifc.com

Among YouTube, GoogleVideo, film.com and medialab, I like the former's design most. The environmemt of medialab is very neat and is so arranged, so I could concentrate on videos easily. The other sites have so much information on the screen page that videos are playing and it bothers my sight when I watch videos. And medialab has very good quality short films. I found many videos about our daily life in YouTube or GoogleVideo, but in this site, videos are almost completely directed rather than just happened. I really enjoyed having an appreciation of these videos but I did not feel posting my video. Because mine is so amateur compared with them. Medialab is also big UCC site, but it does not have comfortable atmosphere that anyone can post any kinds of video like YouTube.

No comments: